Comcast Acct Exec 2, Commercial Dev Sales in Trevose, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for selling products and services to privately owned
multi-dwelling properties/communities. Serves as point-of-contact for
customers in assigned area. Manages contracts for accounts. Represents
the Company at meetings, social functions, or in the community. Works
with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
- Secures new and maintains existing commercial internet, video, and
voice services. Generates new leads with targeted businesses through
various prospecting activities, including cold calling, canvassing,
door-to-door canvassing, customer referrals, and partner relationships.
- Manages defined territory to include development of local business
partnerships and organizational affiliations and local enhancement of
Company positioning and brand.
- Provides exemplary customer service in order to build and maintain
strong relationships between customers and the Company. Addresses
complaints quickly including billing and service issues, provides prompt
follow up, and advises management of any situation outside position's
scope of authority.
- Manages contracts including renewals and new contracts. Reviews all
associated documentation for accuracy. Reviews assigned territory to
ensure all customers are contacted on a prescribed, periodic basis.
- Assists in the preparation of project status reports, and maintains
accurate sales/service records and customer activity records.
- Keeps current with developments within the industry. Monitors and
evaluates competitive services and products.
- Makes presentations to Managers and Developers, and attends meetings
and social functions to maintain a high level of visibility for the
- Contributes to the development of the annual budget. Quantifies
capital needed for business unit activities and operating expenses.
Analyzes revenue projections to determine affect on cable systems and
- Achieves and exceeds assigned sales and business quality objectives.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Marketing, Business
- Generally requires 1-3 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer