Collabera Executive Assistant in Raritan, New Jersey
Location:Raritan, New JerseyUS
• Under minimal supervision:
• Performs advanced and complex secretarial and administrative responsibilities, i.e., independently compose correspondence based on knowledge of executive’s intentions.
• Maintains complex and changeable calendar.
• Execute rigorous follow-up by ensuring issues are resolved and projects completed in a timely manner.
• Manage Purchase Orders and Invoicing from suppliers.
• Arrange meetings and complex domestic and international travel arrangements/itineraries.
• Must be able to properly handle and deal with highly confidential matters.
• Heavy schedule coordination required.
• Requires a high school diploma, with a minimum of 10+ years of experience in executive level support.
• Must possess extensive knowledge of and demonstrate expert level proficiency with personal computer working with MS office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
• Strong proficiency in Ariba, expense reporting and travel related systems, SharePoint and video conferencing such as Global Connect are required.
• Must possess strong organizational skills.
• Must have extensive knowledge and understanding with the structure and support services of major business units or corporate structures.
• Previous administrative experience supporting VP/Executive Leadership or head of a major corporate function preferred.