New York Life Insurance Company Corporate Vice President, Lead Management Strategy & Operations in New York, New York
New York Life Insurance Company is the largest mutual life insurance company in the United States. Founded in 1845 and headquartered in New York City, New York Life reported 2017 operating earnings of $2.06 billion. Total assets under management at year end 2017, with affiliates, totaled $586 billion.
New York Life holds the highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer from all four of the major ratings agencies: A.M. Best, A++; Fitch AAA; Moody’s Aaa; Standard & Poor’s AA+ (Source: Individual independent rating agency commentary as of 8/1/17).
Financial strength, integrity and humanity—the values upon which New York Life was founded—have guided the company’s decisions and actions for over 170 years.
This position is responsible for conceiving, creating and managing lead management strategic and operational plans to ensure the technical ecosystem performs at optimal levels in support of agent and customer experience. Central to this positon is leadership of cross-functional teams in development and execution of strategic initiatives to optimize the lead management platform. Areas of responsibility include creating lead optimzation strategies that ladder up to corporate strategies, recommending platform optimizations based on data analysis, managing platform enhancement projects, diagnosing complex platform issues and formulating and communicating solutions to stakeholders across the enterprise, creating and optimizing platform health monitoring processes, and generating reports and performing analyses in support of lead management efforts to drive agent sales. This position will play a pivotal role in ongoing integration improvements with CRM as well as provide thought leadership as we look to reimagine the current CLT ecosystem and interfaces extensively with Agency and Enterprise Technology to accomplish objectives.
• Run lead management committees, developing strategies that will enhance the lead platform and improve lead results
• Manage operations associated with distribution of prospect and client leads to agents
• Understand all aspects of the lead funnel process to insure an optimal end-to-end experience
• Create, communicate and manage project plans and business requirements
• Evaluate incoming requests and issues, and set and communicate priorities
• Troubleshoot platform issues and determine resolution options in concert with technical staff
• Develop feedback loops to gain consumer and agent insights to improve lead management processes
• Work with analytics team to create regularly scheduled and ad-hoc reporting and analyses related to lead management
• Ensure lead management processes, procedures and business rules are documented
• Skilled in creating and presenting plans and test strategies
• Experience guiding complex projects through ideation, discovery, development and deployment
• Strong project management background and multi-tasking expertise
• Skilled in organizing and interpreting data to drive decisions
• Experience building reports and linking to data sources
• Understanding of campaign tools and their reporting and analytic capabilities
• Strong Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word capabilities
• SQL Required
• Spotfire (or similar data visualization tool) experience preferred
If you have difficulty using or interacting with any portions of this Web site due to incompatibility with an Assistive Technology, if you need the information in an alternative format, or if you have suggestions on how we can make this site more accessible, please contact us at: (212) 576-5811.