TD Bank DC Product Manager I in Mount Laurel, New Jersey
Auto req ID 199544BR
Job Title DC Product Manager I
Job Status Full Time
Country United States
Province/State New Jersey
City1 Mount Laurel
Location 6000 Atrium Way
Business line Other
Job Category - Primary Product Management & Development
Job Category(s) Product Management & Development
TD Description About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. at http://www.tdbank.com/ Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com at http://www.td.com/ .
The Digital Channel is one of our key distribution channels. The Digital Channel has a global mandate and an enterprise-wide strategy for the online and mobile channels across TDBG. The aim of the channel is to deliver an exceptional, seamless and effortless experience for customers and clients who manage their finances online and via mobile. The Digital Channel is accountable for the online and mobile strategy, customer experience and distribution of products and services across businesses.
Reporting to the Sr. Product Manager, Digital Sales Platforms, Product Manager the Product Manager, Digital Sales Platforms is responsible for contributing to creating, evolving and delivering sales strategy and processes to provide a legendary TD product buying experience for customers who interact with TD using any mobile, tablet or desktop device. The team supports acquisition of TD products both for existing customers as well as new prospects across secure and public sites, and creates an end-to-end experience and process, which must consider hand-offs and interactions across all channels (Store, Phone and Online) for an Omni-Channel experience.
• Contribute to the development and execution of the Online Sales platform strategy that enables distribution of multiple products through the digital channel
• Consistently evaluate digital marketplace of financial services and retail competitors to identify market trends, competitive risks and opportunities; in order to inform TD's Sales Platforms strategy
• Actively run the business, focusing on results, trends and performance towards targets, focusing on delivering sales results which contribute to the overall performance of TD, across all products
• Identify and share synergies and best practices between the Canadian and US sales platforms, leveraging capabilities and best practices to maximize efficiencies and re-use, and reducing project and operating costs
• Represent the Digital Channel on projects and initiatives as business owner; aligning the teams to the vision, providing online expertise and identifying opportunities to deliver online enterprise-wide tools and resources that drive usage and improve sales performance
• Proactively identify opportunities to improve customer experience, sales effectiveness and operational efficiency
• Recommend and implement strategies and tactics to maximize shareholder value (e.g. increase sales, reduce risk, improve operating expenses)
• Evaluate and provide commentary on the sales performance, key drivers and opportunities for improvement, focusing on driving consistent sales growth for TD
• Actively work with business partners to understand the product offerings and /or campaigns and create a digital process to deliver a legendary customer experience and meet performance targets.
• Ensure all processes adhere to regulations and have mitigated risks, by working in collaboration with risk partners, including Fraud, Compliance, AntiMoney Laundering, Legal and Technology Risk Management & Information Security (TRMIS)
• Be a Sales subject matter expert and digital ambassador, sharing expertise of digital capabilities across TD to educate all teams on what is available to our customers and what capabilities can be re-used or extended to the Branch and Phone Channels to deliver an Omni-Channel experience
• Bachelor’s degree or progressive work experience in addition to experience below
• 5+ years related experience required
• Travel may be required
• Experience in product design in a financial/banking environment
• Strong communication, problem-solving and decision making skills with ability to effectively communicate with senior managers
• Ability to build strong collaborative business relationships
• Ability to negotiate and apply skills to exercise influence over others decisions without express authority and influence change
• Demonstrated experience in project management and building project plans and presentations
• Solid understanding of product pricing and financial concepts
• Ability to think both tactically and strategically
Travel % Up to 5%
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at email@example.com. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) New Jersey
City (Primary) Mount Laurel