TD Bank Customer Response Anaylst in Mount Laurel, New Jersey
Auto req ID 199543BR
Job Title Customer Response Anaylst
Job Status Full Time
Country United States
Province/State New Jersey
City1 Mount Laurel
Location 6000 Atrium Way
Business line Other
Job Category - Primary Operations & Underwriting
Job Category(s) Operations & Underwriting
TD Description About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. at http://www.tdbank.com/ Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com at http://www.td.com/ .
Works within broad and/or non-standard parameters, involving multiple steps, systems, and jurisdictions and where there
could be a lack of market standard/practice, referring to a more senior role when necessary
· Top level expert on products, end-to-end processes and systems for own specialized area
· Handles 1st level issues and provides work guidance and direction
· Accountable for resolving exceptions, non-standard issues / transactions and/or escalating to appropriate level where further
clarity or interpretation of more complex policies or rules is required
· Provides process / policy guidance to others – internal partners/clients
· Focus of work is Daily, weekly, monthly and/or longer with addition of ad-hoc and initiative based requests, as required
· May involve cross-functional teams across TDB and/or involving external contacts
· Manage customer communications (e.g. Important Messages, Help Content, Contact Us pages,)
· Process various transactions accurately, on time and in line with established guidelines/procedures while adhering to formal or
informal Service Level Agreement(s) (SLAs)
· Refer or escalate processing or operational issues where necessary to ensure a high level of service is maintained
· Provide optimal client and partner service, including guidance and advice, while adhering to customer service standards and
Customer Experience Model
· Identify opportunities to improve service delivery and support process improvement initiatives.
· Maintain working relationships with external and internal partners including responding to questions and/or concerns in an
effective and timely manner
· Adhere to standardized documentation procedures.
· Update and contribute to the preparation of procedural documents in support of day-to-day operations
· Access systems, know and apply system capabilities, ensure update of information is completed timely and accurately.
· Assist in analysis, development, testing and implementation of operating and process improvements
· Complete Bill Pay dispute processing within Reg E established timelines
· Complete Small Business Direct Customer Enrollment
· Complete Customer Wire/ACH setup
· Bachelors Degree
· 1-3 plus years banking experience or Operations experience
· Experience in Customer support – Online, Store or Phone Channel
· Proficiency in Excel and Powerpoint
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at email@example.com. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) New Jersey
City (Primary) Mount Laurel