Imperial Parking (U.S.), LLC. Customer Service Representative (Full-Time) - Montclair University in Montclair, New Jersey
Imperial Parking (U.S.), LLC. “Impark”, with over 4,200 employees and management contracts over North America, is one of North America’s largest parking operators. Our goal is to continue to develop and expand both our Company along with the lives our customers and employees.
Here at Impark, our success is defined by our corporate culture and the associated values inside our corporate culture. These unique values are exemplified in our day to day business and in lives of our employees. Here at Impark we…
Positive Energy…Inspire, Teamwork & Believe in others as we work together towards accomplishing a best in class experience for our clients, customers and for each other.
Be a Trailblazer…Be Bold, Open-minded & Entrepreneurial towards new ideas and challenges that we face in our day to day business operations.
Be Admirable…Respectfulness, Straightforwardness & Accountabilityto our clients, customers and to each other.
At Impark, successful people are those individuals who believe, as we do, in these cultural values that people make the difference when it comes to customer service, innovation and unique parking experiences. Join us here at Impark to help us extend our unique brand of parking experiences to customers, clients and you!!!
The candidate for this position will be responsible for a Customer Service Representative at our Montclair University Location. Duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Greet every guest with a friendly, helpful and courteous attitude and smile.
- Responsible for calculating all ticket fees and accurately charging each customer for the calculated fees.
- Assist customers in the use of pay on foot pay stations.
- Report concerns, problems, and questions to the manager.
- Arrive to work on time and report to your scheduled work location in a timely manner.
- Adhere to all client specific policies and procedures as well as Impark’s Employee Handbook policies and procedures.
- Foster a positive and friendly atmosphere while at work.
- Represent Impark and yourself in a courteous and professional manner.
- Complete all Impark paperwork/documents accurately and neatly.
- Light cleaning and maintenance.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- 1 year of previous cashier experience.
- Displays a great customer service attitude with proven track record.
- Ability to work independently and in a team and meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Take pride in their work with a high level of integrity.
- Problem solving skills and organizational skills.
- Ability to calculate fees and transact financial exchanges.
- Excellent math skills.
- High School Diploma or GED.
Imperial Parking (U.S.), LLC. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V
Title: Customer Service Representative (Full-Time) - Montclair University
Location: Montclair, NJ
Employment Status: Full time
Job Code: 6737
Date Posted: 3/14/18
# of openings: 1